Same Day Teeth
Designed for those with missing, loose teeth or dentures, Same Day Teeth are a new type of implant procedure. Like conventional dental implants, Same Day Teeth replace missing teeth with a new fixed arch of teeth and all in a single day!
The Benefits of Same Day Teeth
- You’ll no longer feel self-conscious.
- You’ll be left with a brand new set of teeth.
- They’re fixed (unlike dentures).
- You’ll have improved oral health.
- The implants are maintained with the same oral practices as normal teeth.
- It is a predictable procedure.
What does the procedure involve?
- A CBCT scan will be taken to assess the available bone volume for implant placement.
- Very often, ‘mock ups’ of the final restoration are made to gauge the position and appearance of the new arch of teeth.
- The surgery will be performed under local anesthesia.
- You will be offered IV sedation by a consultant anesthetist for the procedure.
- If you are put under IV, you will need a family member of friend to drive you home and look after you for 24 hours.
- Following the operation, you will be given everything you need for your recovery, including detailed post-operative instructions.
- You will have a 2-4 month healing period pending the healing of your implants.
- Your permanent restorations will be fitted.
- You will have an implant bridge made from acrylic or porcelain placed on a very accurate framework attached to your implants.
If you would like further details or to make an appointment with our dentist regarding Same Day Teeth to see if this treatment would be suitable for you, please call 01297 529255 or fill out the appointment form.