Contrary to what many may believe, replacing a single missing tooth is a very common and simple procedure. Single implants are unparalleled in replacing missing teeth, being a safe, affordable and lasting option that look and feel great.
A missing tooth can limit the foods you’re able to eat and stop you from wanting to smile. As well as gaining back the full ability to chew, bite and smile again, having a single dental implant will also restore your confidence.
Why have an implant?
- They are the closest replacement to a real tooth in both aesthetics and feel.
- They’re a permanent solution – you won’t need to keep returning for replacements of any kind providing you look after your implant.
- They replace your missing tooth’s natural root.
- They’re usually made of titanium, a strong material onto which bone can easily and successfully grow.
- As they are not made of natural tissue, dental implants are not susceptible to cavities.
- They’re made to last – very hardwearing.
- They’ll give you back your ability to eat, chew and smile and make a huge difference to your everyday health, life and wellbeing.
- Dental Implants can be fitted in just one day.
- The procedure is virtually pain free and performed under local anaesthetic.
If you are in need of an implant, it is highly advisable that you consult with your implant clinician before the tooth is extracted if possible. Following the extraction, the jaw bone around your socket will begin to shrink and therefore may not support an implant if left too long.
If you would like to know more about single dental implants for yourself or a loved one, please do not hesitate to contact us.